Sisters of the Order of Saint Mother Teresa visited the Charity Mission of the Good Samaritan.
The Order of the Missionaries of Charity was founded by Mother Teresa in 1948 in Calcutta (India). The purpose of the foundation was charitable activities among the underprivileged residents of Calcutta, regardless of their religion and nationality. Representatives of the Order of Mother Teresa in Belarus serve in Homel. The sisters of different nationalities keep the House of Mercy, where they help the poor and homeless, and are engaged in acts of mercy.